Depending on the size of your items, we will ship your products via FedEx Small Parcel or via a freight carrier. We will ship your order using the fastest, safest, and most reliable method possible.
We currently offer three types of delivery service:
1. Smaller Items
- Smaller items can be shipped via UPS, Fedex or USPS
- Packages do not require signature but will be left at the discretion of the carrier
- FedEx typically require 2-5 days after shipment for arrival
- If you select White Glove service for small packages, we will arrange for the assembly within 1- 4 days of delivery. You will need to make arrangements to move the items inside prior to assembly.
2. Larger Items To A Local Warehouse Receiver
- Sent via a delivery truck (usually on a pallet) with a contracted carrier and will need to be sent to a receiver
- The carrier will call to schedule a drop off time with your receiver
Keep in mind that products that ship this method are either too large or heavy to ship with a small parcel carrier like FedEx. Please contact Living Modern for an estimate.
3. White Glove Delivery
- Many large or fragile items will be delivered by a white glove freight carrier to ensure the safest and most convenient delivery. White glove is our top tier of service level and is considered a turn-key experience.
- After request is received, the delivery partner will call you to arrange a date and time for delivery
- Packaging Removal Included: Yes
- Stairs: At $50 per flight of 15 stairs
- Signature Required: Yes
- Please be sure to inspect items fully
- Removal or relocating existing furniture is not included or offered
Please contact Living Modern for an estimate.